Health and wellness marketing can be confusing, contradicting, shaming, and heavily focused on diet culture.
Join us at 201 Portage on May 25th as Health and Performance Dietitian Jorie Janzen wades through the confusion.
At the end of the session, you will gain:
– Understanding your personal food choices – the role food plays in our lives as well as who and what influences that role
– Simple hacks to fuel and nourish your busy lifestyle without creating obsession
– Knowledge on nutrition for performance and what to consider when planning meals and snacks for the day
– Quick, easy, and delicious recipes… yum!
– A PDF including the session’s content as well as some delicious recipes to try at home
You’ll leave feeling energized, hopeful, and ready to fuel yourself for health, wellness, and performance on demand!